Secretary of State: http://www.sos.state.nm.us/Business_Services/Corporations_Overview.aspx
Corporation & LLC Forms: select the above link; at left select "Corporation Ftoms and Fees"
Secretary of State (Partnerships): select the above link; at left select "Partnerships"
NM Regulation & Licensing Department; select Money Services Business from list: http://www.rld.state.nm.us/financialinstitutions/ (505) 476-4563
- New Mexico statutes: http://public.nmcompcomm.us/nmpublic/gateway.dll/?f=templates&fn=default.htm
- Note: New Mexico Legislature does not allow direct link to individual statutes.
- At the left of the screen select “+” “Statutes, Rules and Const.”; then select “+” “NMSA (Unannotated)”; select “+” to open more statutes – once the chapters list hover your mouse over “NMSA (Unannotated)” and select it. The list of chapters will appear in the main box. Scroll to Chapter to be reviewed
- Banking Statutes: CHAPTER 58 Financial Institutions and Regulations
- Minors Alone: CHAPTER 58 Financial Institutions and Regulations,
58-1-5. Deposit of minor; school or institutional deposits.
- Credit Union Statutes: CHAPTER 58 Financial Institutions and Regulations, Article 11
- Power of Attorney: CHAPTER 45 Uniform Probate Code; Article 5 Protection of Persons,
PART 5 Powers of Attorney
- Probate Code: CHAPTER 45 Uniform Probate Code
- UCC: CHAPTER 55 Uniform Commercial Code
- UTMA: CHAPTER 46 Fiduciaries and Trusts, Article 7 Transfers to Minors
- LLC Statutes: CHAPTER 53 Corporations, Article 19 Limited Liability Companies