Inherited IRAs and Death Distributions
Webinar | 1 1/12 hours
SECURE Act changes rules for Beneficiaries
The general rule is now a 10 year payout. Who can still use life expectancy? Which life expectancy? How do we calculate the life expectancy? All of these questions will be addressed in this 90 minute webinar.
• Who is designated and who is an eligible designated beneficiary?
• What is payout for someone who is disabled or chronically ill?
• What is payout for someone who is spouse?
• What is payout for a minor or sibling?
• What about successor beneficiaries?
• How do we determine the 10 years for designated beneficiaries?
• How are accounts set up and reported?
You will receive:
Updated IRA Handbook flowcharts
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for all IRA administrators, personal bankers, trust officers, customer service representatives and those selling or discussing these products with their customers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has over 30 years of combined teaching and banking experience.